When an employer’s culture includes proactively promoting a variety of opportunities for social engagement, not only does the employee have a work environment that is conducive to creativity and developing relationships with co-workers, engagement in the community, and additional opportunities for work-life balance, the employer’s reputation also positively grows. With this, employers should see several benefits – specifically, a reduction in turnover as they have a labor force that wants to work for the employer. In turn, an employer will see a positive impact on turnover reduction, recruiting costs and an overall improvement in productivity.
- 10 Creative Ways to Build a Culture of Appreciation at Work
- Easy Employee Check-ins: It’s Possible!
- Your Essential Guide to Offering Free Food in the Workplace
- What the Multigenerational Workforce Needs from Employers
- How to Renew Your Commitment to Your Employees
- How Can Family Friendly Policies Benefit Your Company